There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Dayton, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to consider annual furnace service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, like:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners strictly associate furnace service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly heating costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, changing furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Jent Mechanical LLC pro stops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few easy ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures dip in Dayton. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is ideal for your system, give the experts at Jent Mechanical LLC a call at 937-845-1111 to start saving a little more today.